All Callina products are made using the highest quality yarns, and require special care when cleaning.
To ensure your garment maintains its integrity, please follow these guidelines when washing your item.
- Fill a basin with cool water. Add mild soap, preferably an eco-friendly variety.
- Place sweater in water and swirl gently.
- Rinse. Drain the basin and gently press sweater to remove excess water, being careful not to wring or twist.
- Unroll. Lay sweater on a dry towel on a flat, waterproof surface. Reshape sweater. Spread arms out straight, push ribbing together, align collar and button any buttons. If there is a belt, dry it separately. After 12 to 24 hours (depending on the thickness of knit), turn sweater over and spread out on a dry towel. You won't need to reshape but you can pat and fluff.
- Once completely dry, your sweater should be ready to wear. If any wrinkles or folds remain, use a steamer to remove. All natural fibers pill. If that happens, simply use a sweater shaver to remove pilling. Avoid too much pressure or it may cause a hole.