Packing can be a challenge this time of year. Whether you’re traveling thanks to a hiatus from work or school, you need to stay warm (without wearing the same outfit every day), and you have to fit all your heavy winter clothes into a small suitcase. To help you out, we’ve compiled tried-and-true tips to ensure that your winter packing will be a breeze from here on out.
1. Wear comfortable clothes and shoes on the plane.
The Mia cape: is like wearing your favorite blanket. It is comfortable and will keep you warm and looking chic. Wear with leggings for easy movement.
2. Pack versatile pieces that can be mixed and matched and you can build the wardrobe around that. Avoid packing items that crease easily.
- The Nadia pullover: Can go from day to evening very easily. Wear with jeans during the day and a knife pleated skirt in the evening.
3. Two words: Hat and scarf
- The nadia hat: Is a neutral color that can be worn a lot of different pieces.
- The nadia scarf: Cut the chill and stay warm. It can be mixed and matched with multiple outfits.
4. Finally, try to pack no more than three or four pairs of shoes. It might seem impossible, but a pair of boots, heels, sneakers, and flats will easily see you through a couple weeks. (boots are bulky wear those on the plane)